2016 Most Influential Young Ghanaian -See the full list
The World renowned investigative journalist and CEO of Tiger Eye PI, Anas Aremeyaw Anas, has been voted the Most Influential Young Ghanaian out of a list of 50 personalities.
Anas has been influential since he started as an investigative journalist and notable among Anas’ works was his undercover project which exposed a damning corruption scandal in Ghana’s judiciary.
The documentary film shook the world, leading to the dismissal of several judicial workers and some judges. The secretly filmed documentary also made it as the most successful film premiere in Ghana which was shown amidst legal tussles.
Via Public votes which drew participation from over 80 countries across the world also placed Celebrity blogger Ameyaw Debrah, West Han United’s Dede Ayew, Valley View University’s Vice Chancellor, Prof. Daniel Kwame Bediako and Sammy Awuku, National Youth Organiser of the New Patriotic Party among the top 5 Most Influential Young Ghanaians for 2016 respectively.
The daughter of the former prsident J.J Rawlings and the newly sworn in member of parliament for Klottey Korle,Hon Zenator Rawlings also got voted as the most influential young female in the list.
Below are the Young Ghanaians voted as the Most Influential in their respective categories:
- Business – Mike Nyinaku – Beige Group, CEO
- Entertainment – Sarkodie
- Law & Governance – Sammy Awuku, NPP Youth Organiser
- Leadership & Civil Society – Anas Aremeyaw Anas, Investigative Journalist
- Lifestyle – Ameyaw Debrah, Blogger
- Media – Nana Aba Anamoah, GhOne TV
- Personal Development & Academia – Prof Daniel Kwame Bediako – Valley View University, Vice Chancellor
- Science & Technology – Nana Opoku Prempeh-Agyeman – Asoriba, CEO
- Social Enterprise & Philanthropy – Dr Byrite Asamoah, Vodafone Healthline
- Sports – Dede Ayew, West Ham United F.C.
Flip To The NEXT Page to Continue with the full list.