Proposed ministers of state in Nana Addo Dankwa’s administration?
Npp pride itself with “men of substance” and however believe they have brains capable of managing the country.
I “chanced” upon these names as the proposed names of people who are likely to be in the charge of the ministerial positions under the New Patriotic Party (NPP).
Some of these or yo can say most of them served in the J.A Kufuor’s era.
1. Chief of Staff-Hackman Owusu Agyemang
2. Minister of Trade & Industry-Alan Kyeremanteng
3. Minister of Communications-Mustafa Hamid
4. Minister of Finance-Anthony Osei Akoto
5. Minister of Health-Dr. Mathew Opoku Prempeh
6. Minister of Interior-Dr. Addo Kuffour
7. Minister of Defense- Ken Dapaah
8. Attorney General- Ayikwey Otuu
9.Minister of Justice- Martin Amidu
10. Ministry of Agric- Dr. Akoto Osie
11. Minister of Youth and Sports- Issac Asiamah
12. Minister of Education- Osei Ameyaw
13. Minister of Information- Ursula Owusu
14. Minister of Foreign Affairs- Freda Prempeh
15. Minister of Tourism- Adwoa Sarfo
16. Lands, Forestry and Natural Resources- Henry Kokofu
17. Minister of Gender- Shirly Naa Toshe Addo
18. Minister of Science, Environment and Technology-Boniface Abubarka Sardic
19. Minister of Employment and Labour – Papa Kwesi Nduom
20.Minister of Chieftancy and Traditional Affairs- A.S. Boafo
21. Minister of Roads & Highways-Ishmael Ashitey
22. Minister for Local Government & Rural Development-Dominic Nitiwul
23. Minister of Energy-Nana Akomea
24. Minister for National Security- Captain rtd. Nkrabea Effah