Home Entertainment Ebony's Dad Fails to Acknowledge The Services Of Ruff Town Records...

Ebony’s Dad Fails to Acknowledge The Services Of Ruff Town Records In Her Awards

- Advertisement -

Father of the late dancehall queen Ebony, Nana Opoku Kwarteng, has been making some serious claims and allegation against her daughter’s music label.

In an interview with UTV has said that his daughter Ebony worked hard to win her own awards and not the management. Therefore, he is dedicating 40% of the awards to Ebony, while he gives the remaining 60% to her fans for supporting her even in death.

Also Read: Video: Ebony’s Dad Has Something Crucial To Say About Ebony’s Driver

Nana Opoku Kwarteng in dedicating the awards never acknowledged the role of the management of Ruff Town and Midas Touch Inc. played in his daughter career when she was alive.

Meanwhile, Bullet is on record for writing the majority of Ebony’s songs. This was revealed by Ebony herself during the launch of her Bonified Album somewhere in December last year. Which Nana Kwarterg has refuted saying Ebony was a very good songwriter and had about 20 songs before meeting Bullet.

Also Read: Bullet Never Wrote All Songs For Ebony – Ebony’s Dad

 

According to Ebony’s father who seems unable to keep silent after the burial of his daughter, Bullet and his team should have restrained Ebony from embarking on that journey but they refused.

Meanwhile, Ebony’s assistant manager, Allen Kofi Anti, has revealed in an earlier interview that no matter how hard they tried, Ebony insisted on visiting the Northern Region on the Wednesday night of February 7, 2018, a day to her death.

Allen’s revelation points out that Ebony had actually visited the Northern Region and not the Brong Ahafo Region as the father has made everyone believe.

SEE MORE: Ebony’s Father Has Accused Bullet And Rufftown Records Of Causing Ebony’s Death

Get Ghana Latest News in your inbox each morning.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Read

I didn’t know of any meeting-Cardi B explains why she snubbed Ghanaian celebs

Cardi B has finally explained why she did not show up at the Meet and Greet with Ghanaian celebrities when she arrived in Ghana. According...

Fella Makafui & Shatta Wale mock Ghanaian celebs who were snubbed by Cardi B

Dancehall King Shatta Wale and Ghanaian actress, Fella Makafui have mocked Ghanaian celebrities who tried to do "self put put" with Cardi B and...

Sarkodie, Moesha, other Ghanaian celebs lined up to welcome Cardi B

Before her show at the Accra Sports Stadium tonight, Ghanaian celebrities have thronged Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City in Accra to welcome the America...

Shatta Wale flies in a helicopter to the stadium for soundcheck

Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale has once again gotten the attention of everyone one after flying on a GHF – 630 Helicopter from...