News reaching ghpage.com has it that the Tema branch of International God’s Way church owned by Bishop Daniel Obinim caught fire today, 13th February 2019.
Source says there were no casualties due to the swift action from the Ghana Fire Service which prevented any further harm.
The fire outbreak is said to have happened as a result of a faulty meter box. Church officials after seeing the fire reached the fire service who did a perfect job to stabilize the situation.
At the time, many social media users claim Angel Obinim was having lunch with Jesus so he could not see fire gutting his church.
Somewhere last year the main branch was gutted by fire due to electrical fault. We thank God everybody is safe.