FRIMPRINCE Music Productions headed by Executive Producer, Emmanuel Anane Frimpong has terminated its contract with Gospel Musician Evangelist Diana Asamoah after over 2 decades of working experience.
The contract termination was made public via a release that bore the signatories of the executive producer and his artiste Diana Asamoah, signifying a mutual agreement to the contract termination.
The reason for the contract termination as stated in the release is due to breaches by the Gospel Musician which goes against their agreed working conditions when they consented to work in the year 2000 to today.
The letter spelt out some terms of the termination; Herein is the terms.
- Diana Asamoah is restricted from referring to Mr. Anane Frimpong as her executive producer.
- She is restricted from accessing any of his digital platforms (Social Media) including the Facebook page that bears the page name “The Evangelist Diana Asamoah”.
- Evangelist Diana Asamoah is also restricted to use any Frimprince logo on any of her new songs.
- The management dissociates itself from the ABBA FATHER event which was their creative idea to build her brand.
- The management also dissociates itself from the MABOWODIN company and all its accounts.
The letter in the last bit stated that Frimprince shall continue to have absolute rights over all the songs (9 songs) that were produced under that production. Failure to comply with these terms may result in legal action.
READ THE OFFICIAL LETTER BELOW: