Margaret Mwintuur Dery, daughter of Ambrose Dery, Ghana’s Minister of Interior and MP for Nandom in the Upper West Region has been crowned Miss Ghana 2017.
The Miss Ghana 2017 beauty pageant was held on Saturday night (October 7) at the State House’s Banquet Hall in Accra.
The winner, Margaret Mwintuur Dery is a student of the University of Development Studies and she was also named Miss Talent, Beauty With Purpose. The miss also won for herself a car and a slot to represent Ghana at Miss World 2018.
The event hosted by Nathaniel Attoh saw other winners as the second and first runner-up went to Marigold Frimpong (Ashanti Region) and Priscilla Nana Akua Gameli (Eastern Region) respectively.
Here are Other winners of the night;
1. Miss Top Model — Perpetual Acquah (Central Region)
2. Miss Congeniality — Marigold Frimpong (Ashanti Region)
3. Miss Photogenic and Miss Beauty Skin — Priscilla Gameli (Eastern Region)
4. Miss fitness — Perpetual Acquah
5. Miss Beach Beauty and Eloquence — Millicent Dzudzor (Western Region)