Koo Fori has confirmed in a new interview, reports flying around that his house went up in flames as he recounted how the whole sad episode went down.
Speaking to ZionFelix, the veteran actor who hit the limelight through the hit TV series Efiewura, explained the unfortunate incident led to his entire living room gutted with the rest of his bedrooms smeared with soot.
In his account, he mentioned that after a small family reunion at his house on Sunday evening, he went to see his folks off.
Upon returning, he went straight to his bedroom, laid down, and turned on his TV to watch Ghana’s Most Beautiful Show.
He is quoted as saying, ” Suddenly, the TV went off. I went to check the socket to see if there was a problem because the light in the room was still on but there was no signal.”
He added that he found his living room up in smoke and fire gushing out of his air conditioner and was confused as to whether to go back to his room or head out.
According to him, he ended up leaving through the main door with his nose covered only to hear an explosion behind him.
“I yelled for help and my next-door neighbour called the Fire Service and the Police. By the time they got here we had already put out the fire and the harm had already been done”, Koo Fori said.
Born Seth Kwabena Kyere Karikari, the actor was particularly grateful to God for his life as he testified of the number of occasions God had revealed to people around him the harm that was bound to happen.
He concluded by thanking his well-wishers and loved ones who have consoled and supported him afterward.