Ayomikun Ademorayo Juliana

A female member of the National Youth Service Corps scheme serving in Osun State, Ayomikun Ademorayo Juliana, on Sunday died after she reportedly washed her hair with Sniper, an insecticide, to eliminate lice. Ayomikun was serving with the Osun State House of Assembly, according to some reports on Facebook.

According to the Ayomikun, an orphan, discovered lice in her hair while preparing for a new hairdo to mark her birthday on July 18. The discovery greatly unsettled her so much that she was advised to apply sniper as an antidote. She reportedly took the sniper to her hairdresser, to apply on her hair.

SEE ALSO: Ebony Reigns’ lookalike, big booty Akua Kyeremanteng resurfaces online after social media trolls – Splashes social media with new stunning and S£XY photos [SEE] 

READ ALSO:  Lady infected with lung cancer after smoking Shisha shares her story
Ayomikun Ademorayo Juliana

But the sniper triggered an unexpected reaction. According to a Facebook account, blood started coming out from her mouth, nose, and ears. The first hospital, where she was taken rejected her, before being admitted at Our Lady of Fatima Hospital, in Osogbo. Punch Metro said the doctor on duty declared her dead on arrival.

Ayomikun was an orphan with two dependent siblings. One is in secondary school and the other in a primary school in Lagos.

SEE ALSO: Young Ghanaian Millionaire, Alien GH buys a brand new 2018 Rolls Royce and a Range Rover worth $450,000 [Photos]

The deceased, who studied Human Kinetics at the Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, it was learned, lost her mother in June this year, while her father died some years ago. Ayomikun was buried on Monday in Osogbo, with all the NYSC honors.

READ ALSO:  Nsawam GCB Bank staff commits suicide in her room
The burial of Ayomikun Ademorayo Juliana

On her Facebook page, she indicated in her profile that she went to Babcock University High School for her secondary education.

SEE ALSO: Video of a lady receiving dirty slaps for snatching her best friend’s boyfriend goes viral [Watch] 

All her friends on Facebook have been weeping over sudden death. Although she got the advice to apply the insecticide from her Facebook friends, most of them expressed shock upon hearing of her death.

Get Ghana Latest News in your inbox each morning.

SUBSCRIBE
Rashad is a seasoned entertainment and lifestyle journalist who holds a Bachelor of Arts certificate in Social And Development Administration. He is also an award-winning publicist and social media enthusiast. For all your adverts, services and any related needs, you can reach Rashad on +233203713877 WhatsApp +233245475186 Email: [email protected] Do well to follow him on all his social media handles below and have A-Z news update on all trending issues