Alvin Toffler, a well learned man once said “The illiterate of the 21st Century are not those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.” That book was written 25 years ago. Its very important quotation today in this 21century
When you live a full day without learning a thing, it means you’ve lost so many. Life is more than going about your daily activities; each day is worth learning and renewing your mind.
Think on these quotes about life today.
READ ALSO: Marine spirit controlling the Ghana Movie industry-Prophet Felix Nelde
1. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” — Robert Frost
2. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde
3. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein
4. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” —André Gide
5. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” — J.K. Rowling
6. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” — Dr. Seuss
7. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
8. “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” — Dr. Seuss
9. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.” —Alexander Graham Bell
10. “Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.” — Randall G Leighton
11. “You’ve got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.” — Unknown
12. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s learning to dance in the rain.
13. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
14. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
15. “The illiterate of the 21st Century are not those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.” -Alvin Toffler
Subscribe to ghpage.com for all your inspirational tips. LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.