Popular world rating team, Forbes has released 2018 most powerful women in the world and as usual, no African woman made it on the list of first 16.
The 2018 world’s most powerful women list was published to celebrate women who are making developments and planning the course.
Popular female singer, songwriter, actress and record producer, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles has been named the world’s most powerful woman in music by Forbes.
Others on the list in the entertainment world are Shonda Rhimes, Anna Wintour, Serena Williams, Taylor Swift, Oprah Winfrey, and Priyanka Chopra who recently got married to music star, Nick Jonas,
The list honors most icons, innovators, and instigators who are using their voices to change power structures and create a lasting impact.
See the full list below…
- Oprah Winfrey – Media mogul
2. Shari Redstone – Vice Chair, CBS & Viacom
3 Bonnie Hammer – Chair, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment
4. Donna Langley – Chair, Universal Pictures
5. Anna Wintour – Artistic Director, Conde Nast
6. Beyoncé – Singer
7. Dana Walden – Chairman, Disney TV Studios and ABC Entertainment
8. Katharine Vine – Editor-in-Chief, Guardian
9. Taylor Swift – Singer
10. Zanny Minton Beddoes – Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
11. Kathleen Kennedy – President, Lucasfilm
12. Shonda Rhimes – Showrunner
13. Arianna Huffington – Founder & CEO, Thrive Global
14. Serena Williams – Tennis player
15. Shobhana Bhartia – Chair, HT Media
16. Priyanka Chopra – Actress