Rick Ross Weight Loss Diet
Rick went ahead to give some dietary advice to people who are struggling with weight. These tips saved his life when he was hanging on the threshold.
- First, he says that people should cut off on soda. Soda is only full of calories and nothing more. Otherwise, they should take diet soda which is healthier.
READ ALSO: These common foods can help you lose weight
2. He also says they should be wary of the time they eat heavy meals. Heavy meals should be eaten at daytime when there are chances of burning those calories. Eating heavy meals and going to sleep only adds to the calories your body will be storing. Rick used to heavy meals at 2.00 am and the result he got was excessive weight gain and two life-threatening seizures.
3. Water is very important. Rick makes sure he has drunk as much water as possible throughout the day. Plain water washes toxins from your body and keeps you refreshed.
4. Reward yourself. Whenever Rick has done something he feels good about, he rewards himself. Even though he watches his diet, he says that treating yourself once in a while is also a way to motivate you to lose more weight. During this time he walks into a restaurant and orders his favorite snacks.
5. Lastly, he recommends making slow steps. Don’t just overturn your life completely in an instant. You should also not give up your favorite foods, only be careful how and when you eat them.
Rick Ross in the interview also attributed his weight loss to pears. On his Instagram pages, he says that pears have characteristics that boost fast weight loss and that he has added them to his diet.