The news is barely 24 hours old but trust social media to react to the story with some funny comments, photos and GIFs.
Here are five of these funny reactions we’ve gathered from social media.
- This user with the handle @sassycaro_1 thinks this is how the police would handle Kwesi Nyantakyi when they arrest him.
Nyantakyi after saying Nana is in his pocket pic.twitter.com/zclA8rhQzN
— Tawiahtatts ?? (@sassycaro_1) May 22, 2018
2. Kwesi Nyantakyi’s new name is the funniest Sheikh M’adi Al M’adi.
Sheikh M’adi Al M’adi pic.twitter.com/gP7P3kVirX
— Qwest (@QwestMatic) May 22, 2018
3. Quaci thinks Tema-based rapper Dadie Opanka would ride on this to drop a freestyle…lol
Dadie Opanka will drop a "Kwesi Nyantakyi" freestyle soon.
4. When another user sends out a good morning but asks Nyantakyi not to respond
Good morning to everyone except Kwesi Nyantakyi, he can take his from the contents of his pocket.
— Gaa (@gaa_jp) May 23, 2018
5. This user couldn’t keep Patapaa off
Kwesi Nyantakyi must be wearing 'a Patapaa Suit' to comfortably keep the President in his pocket it jux can't be a normal suit #Size95 Suit ????