Actress Nana Ama Mcbrown might be Forty years but she qualifies to pass for someone who is in her late twenties judging from her looks and how active she is at her age which most women of the same age who find difficulty in doing.
Aside all of that, she is one of the most stylish female celebrity who keeps setting the pace for her colleagues to follow when it comes to fashion.
Well, let’s take a look of some fashion trend she set whiles rocking some of the best Africa prints.
1. This one looks like a office wear but she made it look casual
2. This surely qualifies for any red carpet show
3. Being the trendy lady she is, McBrown put a regular blouse on an African print trouser with sneakers
4. When she decides to show off some flesh for her admirers to take a peep.
5. Nana Ama decides to make use of the prints for Kaba
6. Another Kaba
7. And she doesn’t look bad in this top and down either
8. McBrown dazzles in a full African print dress
9. McBrown beautifully combines African print and jeansSEE MORE: Nana Ama Mcbrown celebrates birthday with Nsawam prison inmates