This is the late Stacy Offei Darko.
She was the deputy CEO of the National Entrepreneurship Innovation Programme (NEIP).
She was reported dead at the Obengfo hospital on May 21, 2018. GHPAGE.com learned that the owner of the facility, Dr. Dominic Obeng ordered the body of the deceased to be deposited at the morgue without the family’s knowledge.
Following news of Stacy’s death, many have said the Obengfo hospital is known for liposuction and that the only reason she might have gone there may have been to get one done.- Which her baby daddy, Kennedy Agyapong confirmed.
The Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Kennedy Agyapong confirmed reports that he has a child with the late Deputy CEO. And even revealed the pain he is going through now after her death.
Now, GHPAGE.com has sighted a video where the late Stacy, when alive, was dancing her heart out.
GHPAGE.com has learned that was at the Hon Kennedy Agyapong’s Swanky Birthday Celebration.
She was so full of Life.-Watch the video below;
- Kennedy Agyapong gives an account of how he lost his baby mama, Stacy at the Obengfo Hospital (Video)
- ‘Our 6-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Asking Of Her Mum’ – Ken Agyapong In A Tearful Reaction To Tracy’s Death
- Obengfo Clinic MD, Dr. Obeng Andoh Collapsed When He Was Arrested For The Murder Of Stacy Offei
- Lipo surgery caused the death of Deputy NEIP CEO, Stacy Offei Darko -Court Trial reveals
- The death of Deputy NEIP CEO & the arrest of Obengfo Clinic Director here are the details