Lydia Forson also joins the troll— Mocks Manasseh Azure Awuni
Joy fm’s Manasseh Azuri versus Nana Kwame’s clapback is still trending. Trolls upon trolls and from one reply to another.
One would ask, why so many trolls towards one investigative journalist. Look , people “mean” Manasseh.To me, he is blunt, opinionated,say it as it is damning the consequences.
In doing that, one will of course , step on many toes.And those peeps will be looking for these moment to tell you their minds.
Nana Aba Anamoah took her pound of flesh, mocked Manasseh earlier today: Read more:“The Queen of trolls” Nana Aba Anamoah mocks Manesseh Azure Awuni on Nana Kwame’s viral comment—Here’s what she posted
Controversial actress , Lydia Forson, whom some people also think is the female version of the same Manasseh who is being trolled today, has also joined.”People mean am too ”
Lydia and Manasseh have had their own “fight” before. Remember the war of words between Manasseh and Lydia Forson during Hamamat Montia’s exposure of b0obs at last year’s VGMAs?
By the way,here’s what she also said;mind you
And what is happening seems just right , it’s a human nature.As one said;
If you are being trolled;
- Don’t explain yourself.
- Don’t try attacking the trollers.
- Don’t laugh at yourself – publicly
- Don’t attempt a comeback even if you have tonnes of ammunition.
- Try to enjoy the trolls if you can
- Pray that someone else gets trolled quickly to relieve you of your pain
- If you can, stay off social media – watch Game of Thrones or some long ass series.
- If all these don’t work, let your buddies start another issue and pray that trends to untroll you.