We are hiring.
You believe you are awesome and want to join Ghpage.com – the fastest growing news, social and entertainment weblog in Ghana, then send over your CV and samples of your work now!
Web Content creator/Manager/Blogger: Write & curate contents for Ghpage that helps attract and engage readers.
Interested applicants MUST be based in Ghana and MUST have 24/7 uninterrupted internet service, a PC or a laptop. You’d be working from Home.
Applicants must be reliable, ready to act when called upon anytime, creative, consistent and with a flair for writing. No copy & paste allowed.(We don’t copy and paste at Ghpage.com).
Age: 19-35 years
Education – Qualification and requirement
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in English, communication, Diploma in Journalism, HND or a related field.
- or any University Graduate and we will consider EXCEPTIONAL candidates with a lower grade or qualification.
Job Status: Full Time
Applicants must be or good in;
- -open to learning
- -a team player
- -self-motivated-committed(Ability to work under pressure)
- -passionate about online media or Vast Knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- -a smart worker
- – Good in Writing or typing.
- – Time Management.
- – Monitoring of New Stories and News.
- – Reading Comprehension.
- – Ability to generate unique content.
- – Ability to create a content from a picture or video.
- – Able to engage and embrace the internet community through frequent posts online.
Remuneration: Pay/salary is aligned with online media standards.
How To Apply
The email should contain a cover letter of about three paragraphs detailing why we should hire you for the position, samples of your work.
Also, provide your social media handles in the mail.