GhPage Entertainment Akwaboah advices Kelvynboy after his sack from Bhim Nation

Akwaboah advices Kelvynboy after his sack from Bhim Nation

- Advertisement -

Singer and songwriter Akwaboah has in the wake of the Kelvynboy’s woes sent some words of advice to the musician.

According to Akwaboah in a post sighted on social media, one’s talent is just 20% and that the remaining 80% is for attitude if any of the upcoming musicians want to attain greater heights like their mentors.

He tweeted: “Attitude is 80% .. talent is 20%..if u wana go up”

See screenshot below:

Even though Akwaboah didn’t mention the name of Kelvynboy in his post we know is an advice to the young musician who was officially kicked out of the Bhim Nation label some hours ago for being ungrateful to Stonebwoy and the team.

So far Kelvynboy is yet to comment on the matter but Sam Safo aka Showboy who is currently serving prison sentence has disclosed that he is every ready to sign the “lai lai” crooner unto his 2Hype label.


Get Ghana Latest News in your inbox each morning.


Saturday, March 6, 2021
broken clouds
84.2 ° F
84.2 °
84.2 °
84 %
75 %
85 °
87 °
86 °
85 °
83 °